The most accurate and complete digital representation of the North American rail network.
- Rail routes and mileage for rate determination and negotiation, equipment management, rail car mileage auditing, and carrier selection
- 240,000 miles of rail line, over 49,400 active freight stations, 802 rail carriers, and over 4,000 unique junction interchanges
- Six routing options including Shortest, Practical, Fuel Surcharge, Auto Racks, Intermodal, and Coal/Bulk
- Industry standard station names and SPLC, FSAC, R260 junction codes, and custom naming options
PC*MILER|Rail Web Services
Generate routes, rates, and reports without the need to purchase, install or maintain computer software
- Custom integration within web-based applications running on a variety of platforms and/or frameworks
- Access via Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) using SOAP and RESTful standards
Leverage your existing infrastructure by integrating our software locally or in a network server environment.
- Interface PC*MILER|Rail in a Windows environment to an application residing on another platform with PC*MILER|Rail TCP/IP
- Excel Add Ins for fast calculations and customizable analysis
- For use in an on-premise installation. Requires a base installation of PC*MILER|Rail
Quickly summarize information for large volumes of rail movements.
- Compile empty, loaded, and total rail mileage by equipment ID, railroad, or state/province
- Process pairs of origin/destination locations using a variety of geographic codes including SPLC, FSAC’s, ERPC’s (3-3-3’s) and R260 junction codes
- Requires a base installation of PC*MILER|Rail
Try it Free for 15 days
Take a test drive of our latest features and functionality.
Get on the Right Track