Operate on the industry standard to ensure optimal performance, profitability, and safety in every route you plan.
Enhance Route Planning & Asset Utilization
Generate accurate mileage results and drive times down to the last mile with address to address routing
Select Practical, Shortest, or Fastest routing based on preferences for time and cost
Make critical routing decisions with predictive and real-time traffic and weather conditions
Maximize Revenue & Control Costs
Easily compare alternative route options by displaying the miles, drive times, and toll costs for each route in the same window
Access live diesel fuel prices when searching for and routing to fuel stop POIs
Reduce non-revenue mileage by pre-planning HOS breaks and stop locations
Improve ETAs & Ensure Compliance
Generate transit times and ETAs using predictive and real-time traffic data
Set vehicle and routing profiles to keep drivers and assets safe on legal roads
Input mandatory HOS break durations directly into the route plan
Smart Route Planning
That Checks Every Box
- Get realistic ETAs with route plans that automatically incorporate Hours of Service stop duration times at locations along the route
- Enhance customer service by arriving on-time, every time
- Send drivers to stops with appropriate amenities, such as showers, restaurants, and parking
- Obtain realistic drive times by incorporating real-time or predictive traffic speeds
- Control costs by choosing preferred fuel locations with updated diesel pricing
- Generate complete trip mileage using the most up-to-date maps available for rate negotiation and driver pay
Easy as 1, 2, 3: Using the Hours of Service Manager within PC*MILER
Locate the HOS Manager icon in the Routes tab on the ribbon bar. Once you've run a route, click on the icon to insert driver HOS breaks.
Enter the driver's available remaining HOS and, optionally, expected stop times at each stop along the route.
Easily "Accept" or "Change" the break locations.
No matter where in the supply chain, PC*MILER can help achieve any operational goal:
True Cost Route Planning
Carriers can efficiently pre-plan with commercial vehicle routing data for accurate mileage, as well as incorporating traffic and toll data into the route
Shippers, 3PLs and Brokers get accurate rates for lane analysis and carrier selection
Drivers get the safe, compliant and cost-effective routes you’ve planned
For over 35 years ALK Technologies’ team of GIS and mapping specialists have built and maintained a premium-quality, street-level digital map of the North American road network.
- Over 1 million highway miles, 8 million street-level miles & 3 million miles of addressed roads in North America
- 10 million truck-specific roadway attributes & over 9 million commercial truck road restrictions
- 8.3 million Points of Interest (POIs), including truck stops, rest areas & weigh stations