What is PC*MILER|Energy?
PC*MILER|Energy is a unique solution that provides industry-critical routing and mileage data you need to make accurate planning and billing decisions when operating in the patch. Featuring the most comprehensive map* of oil and gas lease roads available in North American today, PC*MILER|Energy has you covered once you leave the highway.
*Oil and gas field mapping powered by GEOTrac Systems Inc., the leading provider of wireless fleet management and worker safety solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Request More Information
- Generate precise mileage and distance using actual oil and gas lease roads for accurate billing
- Calculate accurate travel times to and from wells, from well to well, or from public to private oil and gas lease roads for enhanced dispatch planning
- Plan routes using realistic road speeds on rural roads within the patch
- Avoid the expensive cost associated with a missed time window
*Additional licenses may apply.
- PC*MILER|Energy map data combines Oil and Gas lease roads with PC*MILER's public roads into one routable network
- Search for Land Survey Addresses in POIs
- Set your own global road speed for calculating more accurate travel times.
- Oil and Gas Lease Road network includes:
ο proprietary map database of street-level oil and gas lease roads seamlessly integrated into PC*MILER's public road network
ο coverage in areas where oil and gas wells are developed and known basins are found across the U.S. and Canada
- Public Road Network includes comprehensive nationwide coverage
- Public Road network also includes truck restrictions and allowances: bridge heights and clearances, load limits, weight limits and allowances, left-hand and dangerous turn restrictions, truck through route designations, and urban road classifications â€“ as well as truck-restricted, truck-designated, and truck-prohibited roads
- Nationwide U.S. and Canadian street-level routing* and map database
- Truck-specific toll costs* in the U.S. and Canada; includes toll data updates
- Hazardous Materials Routing* and map database in the U.S. and Canada
- 53-foot and twin trailer designations
- State oversized and STAA route designations
- U.S. ZIP Codes, Canadian Postal Codes*, Mexican Postal Codes, and Standard Point Location Codes (SPLC)*
*A base license to PC*MILER is required for all value-add on's.
- Plot the lat/long of a well head and route directly to it
- Generate turn-by-turn directions from the public road network directly onto oil and gas lease roads
- Ability to import custom lat/longs for precise well head routing
- Detailed satellite view of well heads and off-road oil and gas lease roads
- Multi-stop route optimization for improved fleet efficiency and productivity
- PC with a minimum 1.5-2 GHz processor
- WindowsÂ® 7, 8 and 10 running in a 32-bit compatibility mode for the Interactive GUI (PC*MILER Connect, Mapping, BatchPro and Spreadsheets programs will run on 64-bit processors)
- Citrix and TCP/IP functionality for use with other platforms
- Windows ServerÂ® (Windows Server 2012, Terminal Servers, and Server 2008 including Server 2008 R2 running in 32-bit compatibility mode for the Interactive GUI and on 64-bit processors for PC*MILER Connect, Mapping, BatchPro, and Spreadsheets)
- 512 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB strongly recommended for standard desktop users. For Citrix and Terminal Server, 200 MB RAM for PC*MILER|Connect and PC*MILER|Spreadsheets for each user
- An additional 2.6GB hard disk space
- 2.6 GB Hard Disk Space for full install (including all available Add-ons except PC*MILER|Energy and all Connectivity products)
- Color Quality Settings Supported: 16-bit and 32-bit (8-bit and 24-bit not supported)
- Minimum Screen Resolution of 800x600
- Internet Connection for License Activation and access to select features such as Satellite imagery, real-time Traffic data on the RouteMap, and updated fuel prices