Seamlessly integrate PC*MILER functionality with all leading transportation and supply chain management systems with our suite of integration solutions.
- Seamlessly interface PC*MILER routes, mileage and reports with third-party and custom systems.
- Client applications are able to retrieve PC*MILER distances, driving times, state-by-state mileage breakdowns, detailed driving instructions, and stop optimization functionality.
- Access to thread-safe APIs that interact with PC*MILER
- Compatible with OLE-enabled HTML and Java environments
- Web Services application allows users to choose what Feature Option Level they need for their routing, mileage, reporting and mapping requirements.
- PC*MILER Web Services –Integrate Web-based, .NET, and Web Services applications to PC*MILER using XML/SOAP.
- PC*MILER|Connect –On premise integration of PC*MILER routes, mileage and reports with third party and custom systems.
- Multi-Version Switch (MVS) – Tool designed to support multiple versions of PC*MILER installed on one server or on several different servers simultaneously.
- PC*MILER|TCP/IP – Interface to PC*MILER|Connect running in a Windows environment for an application residing on another platform.
- PC*MILER|Spreadsheets – Access the PC*MILER database within Microsoft® Excel®.
- PC*MILER|Mapping – Interfaces PC*MILER routes and geographic data on maps for real-time dispatch and operations analysis programs.
- PC*MILER|Rail-Connect - Seamless integration of PC*MILER|Rail routes, mileage and reports with third party applications, such as transportation and logistics management, costing and tracking software systems.